CHEESE & HAM SAVOURY MUFFINS
Everyone loves a good scone/savoury muffin, but if following a low carb diet... the muffin often has to be put aside...
Here's my take on the cheese and ham classic.
It's light, fluffy, and seriously, some would say "you would never know".
- 3C Almond Flour
- 1TBSP Baking Powder (yes, that's right)
- 100 grams melted butter
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 3/4C Unsweetened Yoghurt
- 2C Cheese. I used pizza cheese mix.
- 100 grams chopped ham
- 1/2TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celcius
- Combine all ingredients together in bowl
- Spoon into silicon muffin cases, or, muffin tray lined with baking paper
- Baking 15 minutes 200 degrees until golden brown
Tag me @christine_westbury if you recreate these delicious savoury treats.